I’ve been a qualified personal trainer in Bromley and London now for 5 years. I enjoy educating clients on fitness, so they can go on to understand how their body words. I love encouraging others to achieve their goals, as i’m a very positive and passionate person. If you need motivation to achieve your goals, then you’ve come to the right trainer.
The fitness and nutrition industry is overloaded with information, my job is to simplify things for you, and make your life easier when it comes to understanding how your body works.
My specialities :
- Weight loss
- Core strength
- Running coach
- Weight training
- Level 3 Personal Trainer (Premier Training Int)
- Nutritional therapist advanced diploma (mBANT, DipCNM)
- Pre and Post Natal exercise (Premier Training Int)
- Meta Fit HIIT instructor (Meta Fit)
- Spin instructor
- Degree in Business Studies (University of Greenwich)
I do personal training all across Central London and some of the outskirts. To get an idea of the areas I cover please see below.
- Petts Wood
- Holland Park
- Primrose Hill
I run for Bromley and Blackheath harriers running club, where I take part in various races throughout the year, my favourite is the Cross Country season!
Regular Runs I compete in:
- Great South Run
- Great North Run
- Petts wood 10k
- Chislehurst 10K
- Regents park 10k
- Various other 10ks in London
- Great North run
- Royal parks
- Victoria park
- Madrid Rock and Roll Half Marathon
Triathlons I’ve completed:
- White Oaks triathlon
- Hever castle triathlon series
Please CONTACT ME about pricing and package information.